RF MODULE LEAD ENGINEER
2040 Technology Circle Tempe, AZ 85284
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity working with cutting edge RF technologies? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can make a difference? If so, come join our Space Technologies, Missions, and Payload team as an RF Module Lead Engineer and be integral to supporting new and existing space programs. We are developing technology and products that are magnitude better than our competition. The company has been honored for its record of performance by national magazines such as INC, Forbes, and Fortune Small Business.
In this role, you will lead the development of RF modules to solve customer problems. You will manage the development of payload electronics for our customers by leveraging technology assets across company and our partners. You will work with interdisciplinary teams including Systems, Software, RF circuits, hardware engineers, test engineers, supply chain and others.
- 10+ Years of RF design experience with space electronics
- Demonstrative experience tasking others (Engineers, technicians, assemblers, etc.)
- Ability to perform project and resource planning
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with customers
- Perform gain-lineup, frequency planning, and stress analysis
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written and has the ability to work with others from multiple disciplines.
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
- Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- U.S. government position. U.S. Citizenship required.
- Up to 10% domestic travel
- Master' s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with frequencies above 10GHz
- Experience with ADS, Momentum, HFSS, and DX/Expedition tools or equivalent
- Experience with high speed data converters (ADCs/DACs)
- Active TS security clearance
Years of Experience:
8 plus years