Santa Clara, CA 95054 US
PEAK is looking for an RF Operator for a leading telecom client of ours in Santa Clara, CA.
The RF Operator is responsible for performing the set-up, calibration, testing, and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments, and mechanical assemblies. Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems. May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing. As required, prepares discrepancy reports summarizing findings. Uses written work instructions and test procedures to perform job function.
- Performs inspection of all materials and documentation prior to performing assigned work.
- Performs set-up, production test and limited troubleshooting of sub-assemblies and final product.
- Interpreting Interconnect drawings as they apply to assemblies and troubleshooting.
- Identifies defective materials through test and troubleshooting.
- Maintains yield and discrepancy report Database.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with co-workers and management.
- Ensures tooling and test equipment used is properly calibrated.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities when required.
- Computer Skills and/or Tools: MS Windows.
- Proficient in the use of basic instruments like oscilloscopes, RF Power Meters and digital multi meters.
- Ability to use soldering iron and basic hand tools.
- Effective written and verbal skills.
- Understanding of basic electronics
- Must have the ability to work from procedures, drawings, and part lists, as well as taking verbal instructions.
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associates degree or technical certification or two years of job-related experience.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.