RF Test Engineer - R&D Lab
451 El Camino Real Suite 100 Santa Clara, CA 95050
- Testing duties can be small engineering lots, DVT testing, Qualification Testing and setup.
- Debug of production failed parts along with documentation identifying the problem.
- This person should have solid background in RF and Microwave testing of broadband amplifiers up to 40 GHz or Higher.
- Should have strong circuit level debug skills.
- Confident in using hand tools, drill press and small mill. Good mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with 4 Port Network analyzers, THD Measurements a plus.
- Measurement of PAM4 Eyes a plus.
- 10+ yrs experience, minimum 2 yr Elect Engineering tech degree.
- Able to work under microscope and probe traces near die without hitting wirebonds.
- Wirebonding experience a plus.
- Good computer skills. Proficient at Excel, VBA, database or other programming exposure a plus.