Regional Sales Manager
Two Pearl Buck Court Suite 470 Bristol, PA 19007
Responsible for achieving revenue targets by acquiring and maintaining customer relationships. Also, responsible to manage distributors and representatives to achieve regional booking objectives. Coordinates with Sales and Business leadership to meet customer requirements and resolve customer issues.
Education and Experience:
- BSEE or BA in Marketing or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years sales experience in low power, high frequency magnetic components, or other related industries.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of electronics and familiarity with circuits. Basic understanding of component manufacturing processes and technology.
- Strong computer familiarity with MS office products including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Superior interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills required.
Internal and External Relationships:
- Regular interactions with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Inside Sales and Customer Service personnel, Business Unit leadership and executive level leadership.
- Regular interactions with all levels of personnel with customers and franchised representatives and distributors.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The employee must occasionally crouch, stoop, or reach.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Specific Position Duties:
- Meet or exceed assigned booking, revenue and margin budgets.
- Work with customers/distributors to secure the design-in parts.
- Negotiate price, delivery, terms and conditions, LOI’ s and contracts for to optimize profits and customer satisfaction.
- Supply forecast, trip reports, sample feedback, marketing input, and other information to facilitate complete communication between company the customer base, and the market.
- Work with customer’ s/distributor’ s management to obtain preferred or key vendor status.
- Work with design engineers to meet customer requirements while maintaining compatibility with Pulse design and manufacturing concepts.
- Provide input to product marketing and engineering on business and technical trends at the customer.
- Provide sales and bookings forecasts as appropriate and directed.
- Act as key contact or liaison between assigned key account(s) and all departments and interact with operations as necessary to meet customer requirements or to resolve business or technical issues.
- Make presentations to management as necessary and develop and initiate workable procedures and business plans to maximize business at accounts.
- Maintain up-to-date contact, account and sales status information utilizing salesforce.com.
- Up to 60% travel will be required.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Support customers with superior products and service.
- Provide efficient and effective coverage of sales area while operating from remote.
- Anticipate and analyze market demand and competitive moves.