Regional Sales Manager
Santa Ana, CA 92705 US
EAST COAST NEW ENGLAND TERRITORY!
The Vertical /Account Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales and marketing activities within an assigned territory by managing the sales process, including client outreach and procurement, branding, developing sales forecasts, ensuring sales revenue and revenue growth. Provide direction, leadership, coaching and mentoring for customers and stakeholders. Conduct sales activity with effectiveness and efficiency. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate the desire and ability to identify business needs, areas of improvement and objectives experience, customer, and stakeholder feedback.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect, Qualify and Close.
- Develop new and existing key accounts.
- Report progress on funnel growth using salesforce.com or other comparable customer relationship management tool.
- Manage key customer relationships and create long-term sustainable business ties with stable customers in various sectors.
- Be the primary point of contact for the customer through the complete sales cycle (cradle to grave).
Marketing and Sales Activities:
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual regional sales goals
- Supervises and evaluates the activities and rep firms within the area, providing counsel and guidance when and as needed. Including conducting regular monthly channel partner funnel and performance reviews.
- Provide accurate forecasting on a timely basis that represents a balanced view.
- Support in building and establishing development of marketing and sales plan
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure continued development and improvement of strategy.
- Build and refine customer-facing proposals that offer comprehensive solutions to customers, including technical features and economic models with the help from various subject matter experts.
- This position supervises Manufacturers Reps. Experience with Distributors and Manufacturer’s Reps is required.
- Act as a customer advocate within the organization.
- Possess an ability to analyze data and to investigate the complete business situation.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED:
- Must be able to support some level of Program Management activities for key Account and Channel partner responsibilities.
- Develop and conduct presentations for tradeshows and customers.
- Works cross-functionally when necessary to ensure that other company functions support and integrate into the sales process.
- Ability to travel as needed (Minimum 30%)
Bachelors’ Degree preferred
- Minimum 8 years of sales, marketing or other commercial business experience.
- Preferably in a low volume, highly engineered manufacturing environment.
- Technical aptitude and familiarity with manufacturing processes.
- Strong business acumen, effective communications, strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Possess Intellectual curiosity about the industry and “business creativity” in problem solving.
- Creative approaches to problem solving, opportunity assessment and strategy development
- Team player – recognizes the importance of teamwork and building an efficient sales team.
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitments and professionalism.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent people, communication (written and verbal), negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Superior interpersonal, oral, written communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions, with acute attention to detail.
- Must be able to Cold Call, Cold Walk-In and Prospect.
This job operates in an administrative office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some lifting, and filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary, and to assist with the set-up and tear-down of exhibition items. Travel to customer sites, conferences, etc.
Salary: $80,000.00- $120,000.00/Year