ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The Regulatory Test Engineer will develop and maintain EES segment-wide new product introduction product validation and regulatory agency required testing process, plan and procedures. The Regulatory Test Engineer will also develop the necessary hardware and software tools to fulfil project and product needs by working individually, or with key suppliers.
• Partnering and outsourcing to proven testing partners will also be required, and tracking/reporting of project progress with outsource partners.
• Additional responsibilities will include developing necessary levels of automation. Provide technical assistance to outside test labs and ensures that the testing aligns with production documentation requirements.
REQUIRED/ HIGHLY PREFFERED EXPERIENCE WITH:
• Good knowledge of automotive standards and test methods preferred.
• Hardware development and integration for test-subsystems required
• Excellent organizational and communication skills including ability to communicate and foster communication between collaborating groups.
• Experience with key project management tools: WBS, Gannt charts, risk assessment and mitigation, financial planning and reporting
• Experience with UL, IEC, CE and other regulatory standards.
• 7 years of Test engineering in software and hardware
• 2+ years of experience in Test Engineering.
• Highly proficient in established platforms such as National Instruments software and hardware
• Follow ISO14001/9001, IATF/TS16949 processes, as required.