90 Clary Connector Site #664 Eastanollee, GA 30538
We have a current need for a reliability engineer to provide technical leadership and expertise for a wide variety of projects and customers.
- Work with manufacturing batch & Queue exp, process observation, cycle time analysis.
- Hour by hour focus w/ OEE calculation, TPM experience.
- Perform independent assessments of, and sometimes develop, failure modes, effects and criticality analyses (FMECA) for space, launch, and ground systems.
- Perform assessments of, and sometimes develop, reliability program plans, reliability models, and reliability requirements.
- Evaluate effectiveness of failure reporting, analysis, and corrective action (FRACAS) application and implementation.
- Present results of analyses and assessments to management, customers, and associate contractors.
- Mentor junior analysts.
- Participate on and sometimes lead small teams to accomplish reliability assessment tasks and assess and improve the effectiveness of reliability practices.
- Help innovate by developing and applying new technologies (e.g., Model Based Engineering) to reliability engineering in order to enhance existing capabilities and grow capabilities to new application areas.
- Minimum of 8 years of technical experience after a bachelor' s degree.
- Prior demonstrated experience with reliability modeling/predictions, fault tree or failure modes effects analysis, root cause analysis, and reliability planning.
- Strong background in systems engineering.
- Problem-solving skills, including the ability to identify, organize, prioritize, and ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with customers, staff, and management.
- Excellent writing skills and a sample of written technical work.
- Graduate degree in engineering or reliability.
- Reliability engineering certification (e.g. ASQ).
- Familiarity/experience with SAPHIRE, RELEX. Excel master, PPT / or other reliability engineering tools.
- Familiarity with Model-Based Engineering (MBE) a plus.
- Duration could be 6-18 months.