Vernon, CA 90058 US
Location: Vernon, CA
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time, On-site (5 days per week)
Salary: $80,000 to $110,000 per year
As a Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise to all the groups and help improve process uptime, reduce equipment downtime and extend the overall life of plant equipment and the systems.
Our client is a company that is creating a truly sustainable, closed-loop system for the recycling and reuse of post-consumer plastics.
- Develop a plan of equipment repair and set standards and create needed schedules for repairs.
- Develop and implement reliability strategies for plant equipment.
- Champion improvements in Predictive and Preventative maintenance programs.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis and Failure Modes & Effects Analysis concepts to improve system reliability.
- Provide technical scopes and engineering field support for projects and turnarounds.
- Support the development of the mechanical integrity program.
- Ensure regulatory compliance in equipment areas.
- Propose and champion projects to increase reliability or plant equipment.
- Work closely with Maintenance in the development and continuous improvement of plant Mechanical Integrity programs.
- Manage and provide guidance in the maintenance and operation of Plant production and Utility Equipment.
- Gather and examine basic reliability data from databases, field tests, CMMS systems and other data sources, and correlates the data using well defined engineering techniques and procedures.
- Drive positive safety culture. Ensure compliance with safety, and environmental standards and procedures.
- Provides feedback on expectations and performance for PdM and PM team members.
- Provides reliability based and precision maintenance training.
- Coach and mentor maintenance staff and provide technical expertise and engineering support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/ relevant field
- 5+ years of industrial experience
- CMMS (MAXIMO) experience
- Must be able to demonstrate quantitative analysis skills and proficiency in working with Preventative and Predictive maintenance techniques.
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean, Continuous Improvement, RCM/FMEA, RCFA, PM/PdM programs (desired)
- CMRP Certification (desired)