333 Pierce Road, Suite 200 Itasca, IL 60143
- Provide guidance, leadership and training to inspection team
- Communicate with clients, contractors and staff on various construction projects
- Coordinate with stakeholders
- Read and understand contract documents
- Oversee projects according to schedules, budgets, and customer requirements.
- Oversee work assignments, reviews and staff.
- Participate and/or lead pre-construction and construction progress meetings
- Manage activities such as layout, inspection, documentation, and financial estimates
- Participate in resolution of design, field, and scheduling issues
- Review and/or prepare monthly contractor pay estimates and recommend approval
- Proactively monitor traffic control and protection
- Coordinate and monitor materials testing
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Illinois (desired)
- Ten (10)+ years professional engineering experience
- Experience as Resident Engineer on IDOT, Local Agency, or Tollway projects
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Excellent organizational and change management skills
- Ability to lead teams in a collaborative environment
- IDOT documentation certification required.
Experience with ICORS required