Restoration and Accessory Licensing Manager
1800 Fairlane Dr. Allen Park, MI 48101
Reports To: Licensed and Fleet Accessories Global Manager
- Restoration, licensed accessory, and technical automotive knowledge experience, along with a passion for cars, is required
- BS Related Degree
Manage all aspects and administration of the restoration part licensing, obsolete tool, and vehicle accessory licensing programs.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue and profit targets.
- Prospect for new licensees.
- Review and provide recommendation on licensing applications based upon business and marketing plans, facility visits, quality system, and financial health.
- Research and identify dealers and manufacturers of unlicensed products by attending trade shows, reviewing standard publications, industry newsletters, and internet sources; assists Ford Global Brand Protection and Office of the General Counsel, as needed, for enforcement actions.
- Research and obtain obsolete part blueprints for resale to restoration licensees.
- Review and approve new Restoration part submissions.
- Assist licensees in the promotion of Ford restoration parts to the public through their use of directories, brochures, print advertising, and trade shows.
- Manage licensee royalty payments, perform follow-up on delinquent accounts, and analyze trends in royalty revenues.
- Manage the reassignment of obsolete Ford tools for the Restoration Tooling Program, track tool lease payments, and manage all aspects of Tool Licensing program.
- Organize and coordinate participation in annual SEMA show.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- There are no supervisory responsibilities with this position. However, for specific projects, the position may require leadership skills.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university, five years’ experience and/or training, or the equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.