450 S Melrose Dr Suite 200 Vista, CA 920816664
- 3 years minimum experience preparing documents for public sector clientele within the USA.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit, current releases.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Ability to produce documents in an accurate and timely manner.
- Availability to work a typical 40-hour work week (8 am to 5 pm).
- Excellent business and personal references.
Beneficial Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of 2016 CBC, Title 24. Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Skilled in the use of Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, Sketch-up, My Lumion and/or other similar software.
- Ability to coordinate with both in-house and outside team members.