520 W Walnut Ave Orange, CA 92868 | Contract to Direct
The Revit/CAD Detailer will work closely with the Project Manager and Job Captain to create production details for interior and exterior facades. The Revit/CAD Detailer will have an experienced background in construction, framing and finishes and be proficient with Revit and 3D AutoCAD. The Revit/CAD Detailer will coordinate areas of work with drawings from subcontractors and vendors to produce accurate and complete work within company standards.
- Create accurate and complete drawings with materials, finish dimensions, and construction methods.
- Accurately incorporate various construction materials, including framing and drywall, into the work being drawn and built.
- Provide information on drawings to direct and assist the field installers.
- Work in a multi-user environment in both AutoCAD and Revit.
- Perform all drafting work using Shop Drawing and AutoCAD/Revit Standards Manual.
- Meet schedule dates as established by the Project Manager and the Job Captain.
- Work collaboratively and with minimal supervision to find the most effective way to draw and convey the work.
- Direct the activities of CAD Detailers.
- Organize network files within the established guidelines.
- Work independently to complete small projects.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
Skills & Specifications
- Proficient with the latest version of 3D AutoCAD and Revit.
- Work experience in construction framing and finishes including metal studs, drywall, and EIFS.
- Work experience in designing and building themed environments.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and stay flexible, while meeting deadlines and goals.
- Possess a high degree of accuracy and feeling of ownership and pride in work product.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a collaborative, innovative and fast-paced setting.
- Work with a positive, conscientious attitude.
Education & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Revit.
- Technical drawing degree or equivalent experience specializing in architecture and/or engineering with an emphasis on detail.
- Experience with construction framing and finishes including metal studs, drywall, and EIFS.