Robotics Engineer and/or Automation Engineer (Robotics)
Livonia, MI 48150 US
Title: Robotics Engineer and/or Automation Engineer (Robotics)
Location: Livonia, MI
# of Positions: 1
Citizenship: US (required)
Work Schedule: Standard work schedule, possible flex options depending on the responsibilities, roles and work demand.
- PLC Robotics and HMI experience required.
- Siemens Programing Experience preferred.
- Machine vision experience preferred.
Our client is a well-established global machine tool supplier providing design, build, and service of specialized inspection and assembly equipment. Headquartered in Livonia, Michigan with divisions located in Mexico and Canada, the company has achieved success using cutting-edge technology, international presence, and a primary focus on Customer support.
Seeking a Robotics Engineer and/or Automation Engineer (Robotics) Direct, Full-Time and Immediate. Located in Livonia, MI
Scope of Work:
- Write PLC programs and interface components in equipment.
- Identify and troubleshot issues with equipment.
- Test and debug equipment
- Perform equipment runoff activities.
- Support installation activities at Customer facilities
- Machine vision experience, PLC Robotics, HMI
- Highly motivated individual that can work in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- 3 – 5 years years of PLC programming experience (Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.).
- Ability to read electrical schematics, and to troubleshoot electrical circuits.
- Experience with servo-based motion control systems (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Indromat, etc.).
- Experience with vision systems (Cognex, Keyence, Dalsa, etc.).
- Robot programming experience (Fanuc, ABB, Kuka, etc.).
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with inspection and measurement equipment.
- Familiar with reading customer part prints and understanding the GD&T callouts.
- US Citizenship Required