SAP - EDI Specialist
Hawthorne, CA 90250 US
SAP / EDI Specialist
• To provide solutions, support for SAP SD, MM, FI/CO, CA/PA, and BASIS/Security modules including Integration. Analyzes user-level & cross departmental-level requirements and provides best solutions from IT point of view.
• Support end-users and team members to meet and improve IT serviced environment.
• Understanding of the architecture of EDI, B2B and B2C platforms and respective Order to Cash flow.
• Provide support and solutions for all SAP SD, MM, FICO, user security modules.
• Thorough understanding of the Integration/Interfaces and Inbound/Outbound processes.
• Support Users on daily SAP issues, training, or enhancements.
• Provide After-hour Support during Month End and Year End Closings.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver task results.
• Providing business solutions within allotted time.
• Adaptive and eagerness to learn new tools and service environment.
• Utilize the current resources to properly correct and/or fix any outstanding application issue.
• Interviewing the Process Owners for any new requirements.
• Drafting out Business Requirement Documents and providing design documents for Custom Reports.
• 4 Years of Experience with EDI mapping and basic troubleshooting of EDI-SAP transmission issues.
• Experience in SAP Upgrade/Enhancement Projects.
• Experience setting up new EDI partners in SAP and Inbound/Outbound processes.
• Experience setting up and troubleshooting of all IDoc types.
• Able to work with technical and non-technical users.
• Skilled in ABAP Debugging, is a plus.
Salary: $80,000.00- $90,000.00/Year