2734 Hickory Grove Road Davenport, IA 52804
- Participate as a member of an integrated product development team for software/hardware architecture and trade study development of high reliability aerospace applications.
- Participate as a member of an integrated product development team to optimize designs and verify embedded system performance.
- Design, implement, integrate, and test embedded software in accordance with DO-178C or equivalent development processes.
- Analyze customer and regulatory requirements to create high level and low level requirements.
- Coordinate between multi-disciplinary design engineering teams, internal and external customers.
- Develop and maintain laboratory support tools and test equipment for aerospace applications.
- Perform system and subsystem level integration testing and provide flight test support.
- Develop certification documentation.
- Conduct root-cause-analysis and technical investigations for software/hardware designs.
- Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineering (EE or EET), Computer or Software Engineering from ABET accredited program.
- Minimum 2 years of engineering experience.
- Experience with C code development for embedded microcontrollers.
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Experienced developing real-time embedded controller designs for commercial or military aerospace.
- Experienced with generating control logic for interfacing with electro-mechanical peripheral equipment.
- Experienced with various programming languages: VHDL, Python, and Assembly.
- A GPA of 3.0 or better from the most recent academic program
- Experience with DOORS, JIRA, or Subversion.
- Experience developing in accordance with standards such as DO-178, DO-254 or IEEE-12207.