Sales Engineer II
2926 W. Pendleton Ave Santa Ana, CA 92704
- The SE2 is principally an inside sales position, but occasional travel is required for customer meetings and trade-shows.
- The Sales Engineer II’ s (SE2) responsibilities include:
- Detailed quoting and occasional design of CUSTOM product
- Management of existing customer base (handling of inbound customer calls & email, interpreting, recommending and quoting RFQs)
- Prospecting new opportunities and growing the business through a “ relationship consulting” approach.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support existing and expand client base.
- Read and interpret architectural and mechanical CAD Design drawings.
- Prepare & email CUSTOM quotations, by tailoring existing templates to specific project requirements.
- Log and track emailed quotations with Project Quote Log Database.
- Enter Orders into Accounting System and communicate with clients about order progress.
- Coordinate with Engineering to generate Pre-Sale CAD Design Renderings.
- Actively manage territorial & key account sales relationships.
- Provide consistent, reliable performance in meeting day to day sales and operational objectives.
- Implement marketing initiatives to increase company exposure to the market.
- Work effectively within a team environment to achieve company goals.
- Embrace entrepreneurial-minded approach to client-driven product development opportunities.
- Apply mechanical and artistic and aptitudes in recommending custom product design options.
- Participate in annual, industry tradeshow and occasionally travel to customer sites.