Security Representative (FSO/ COMSEC Custodian/ISSM/Office Liaison)
300 Nickerson Rd #100 Marlborough, MA 01752
Years of Experience: 4+ years in a DoD, or other industrial security program and in-depth understanding of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM).
Education: Bachelor' s degree or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge security software programs (e.g., JPAS, ISFD, eFOCI, eFCL, eQIP) is required
• US Citizenship with the ability to obtain/hold a DoD Secret or Top Secret level clearance.
• Excellent written communication and organizational skills
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work well individually as well as on a team.
• Possess the interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
• Ability to work well under pressure, possess good problem solving skills and be able to enforce policies in a professional and personable manner.
• Availability to respond to after-hours alarms and emergency conditions.
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and general office equipment
• Past experience as an FSO or Alt. FSO in a small to mid-size company
• Past experience as Comsec Custodian or Alt. Comsec Custodian in a small to mid-size company
• DIAS Experience
Somethings to consider:
- If they have an FSO role or an alternate FSO role for small to midsize company
- This person will be working with a remote team - do they have experience with this? If they haven' t, how would they work with a remote team?
- How does this person work with direct reports?
- Are they familiar with government systems and familiarity with Dias? This is the COMSEC database.