Senior Business Development Representative
9333 Balboa Avenue Technical Services & Defense San Diego, California 92123 | Contract
Serve as a point of contact for Business Development activities for Cubic Mission Solutions Secure Communications. Primarily interface with Naval Air Station offices at Pax River. This position works closely with Secure Communications leadership including General Manager, Program Managers, and Capture leads. This position is responsible for obtaining and understanding customer requirements, identifying opportunities, as well as aiding opportunity assessment, pursuits and proposals. An in-depth understanding of the Navy offices at Pax River Naval Air Station is required. This position typically works under limited supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serves as a point of contact for Business Development activities for Cubic Mission Solutions Secure Communications.
• Interface with Naval Air Station personnel.
• Work with Capture Leads and Program Managers to develop and manage discretionary budget, manage ITS bookings plan, and provide reports for management reviews.
• An understanding of Cubic Mission Solutions products.
• Participate in gathering, documenting and assimilating information required for developing Business Development objectives, budgets and schedules
• In collaboration with business development and Corporate Communication teams, develop integrated marketing communication initiatives to support Cubic' s business objectives
• Participate in the annual Business Planning process.
- Support preparation of management briefings, report status as required.
• Provide proposal coordination as needed.
Minimum Job Requirements:
This job is at a cleared facility, we can only hire US persons at this site. A US person is either a US citizen or a Permanent resident. Four-year college degree, or equivalent, in business administration, marketing or finance. Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Business Development administration and operations. Must have excellent communication skills and advanced computer skills, including MS Office and Sales Force. Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel are essential. Must be able to learn and apply new business development tools and technology to research, organize report and analyze information. Good organizational and planning skills are important. Must have the ability to supervise others, interact with all levels, including senior management. Ability to analyze and understand complex information is required. Must prioritize work, complete multiple tasks simultaneously and work under deadlines. Must quickly understand complex business models. Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance if necessary.
9333 Balboa Ave. San Diego, CA. 92123
Phone: +1 858 810 1890
Note: This email and any attachments may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or distribution is prohibited; please notify the sender and delete from your system.
From: Beau Patterson [mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2018 2: 56 PM
To: Morante, Mark (US)
Subject: Sr. Business Development Representative (Remote MD) - Walid Awil
Please consider Walid Awil for the Senior Business Development Representative position. He is available to interview within a 48 hours’ notice and can start 2 weeks after the confirmation date. He is available at an hourly bill rate of $56.00 (Successfully Uploaded)
Walid holds a Masters of Business Administration with a concentration in International business with over 5 years of sales experience and is a Washington DC native. In addition, Walid has 3 years’ experience being in a " Capture" environment and has over 5 years’ experience developing business to a number of government entities including: DOD, VA, USA ID, NIH, FDA, and the US Army.