105 Wilbur Place Bohemia, NY 11716-2
The Sr. Engineer shall provide technical leadership role in the Engineering department. By using new and innovative technology, the Engineer Sr. will insure the products designed will provide functional and reliability to meet company standards.
- Design Magnetic Components that solve customer’ s technical issues.
- Design analog circuits related to high frequency data bus and video signal transmission.
- Assists Engineering Manager in developing plans, schedules and resource identification to develop products from “ Spec and Plan” to product release.
- Communicate directly with customers to develop product specifications and technical assistance.
- Make technical presentations to customers, reps, and sales organization.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with our customers and sales personnel to accurately define the customer requirements.
- Creates documentation for new product marketing, production, test and qualification.
- Supports product manufacturing transition and product maintenance at offshore manufacturing location.
- Assist QA Dept. with technical support for internal and external CARs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Relevant field knowledge.
- Data Analysis.
- Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills.
- Proven ability to design magnetic devices.
- Knowledge of transformer material suppliers is desired, (cores, bobbins, laminations, cases, wire, etc.).
- Bachelor' s Degree required.
- Master' s Degree preferred.
- 10 + years relevant work experience required
- Any combination of education, training and experience listed above that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.