Senior Instrument & Controls Designer
2020 SW Fourth Avenue 3rd Floor Portland, OR 97201
As a Senior Instrument & Controls Designer, you’ ll have the chance to deliver cutting-edge automation services to our clients.
Working with other members of the team, you’ ll support the design team in producing deliverables, including contract drawings and documents, and design calculations.
During your time with us, you will prepare and supervise the creation of engineering reports, studies and calculations, as well as present control strategies to our clients.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 15 years of controls/instrumentation design experience for industrial projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) systems, Piping & Instrument Diagram Development (P&ID), control systems architecture development, SCADA systems, networks, network security systems, instrumentation and valve selection, motor control and power distribution systems.
- PLC programming and SCADA development.
- Leadership skills
- Design control panels.
- Working knowledge of UL508A.
- Demonstrated knowledge of NFPA 70.
- Electronics Industry experience