Senior Launch Specialist
300 East Big Beaver Rd Suite 500 Troy, MI 48083
The Senior Launch Specialist position is responsible for the daily execution activities of the WPI process in the launch process. This includes overall launch Master Planning, KPI tracking, coordination of workshops, managing issues and escalation, and developing recovery plans. Ensuring WCM principles are utilized within the launch process.
The Launch Workplace Integration (WPI) Specialist will:
- Schedule and manage meetings and workshops at all levels.
- Present metrics and deliverables at all levels.
- Coordinate events with all stakeholders of a project
- Track Launch KPI' s and report out at the executive level
- Develop, update, and report out on Master Plan deliverables
- Coordinate and lead workshops to resolve major issues
- Lead issue resolution meetings with stakeholders and escalate priority concerns
- Ensure WCM principles are adhered to during WPI process
- Identification of critical processes and develop solutions
- Administration of WCM/WPI Checklist to ensure launch readiness
- The ability to adapt within a manufacturing vehicle assembly plant and to interact with hourly and salary persons.
- Travel is mainly local (Windsor Assembly Plant and Toledo, OH) for these positions being sought.
- This group provides launch support to all NAFTA locations and there may be an opportunity to benchmark other facilities outside of the Detroit Metro area.
- The FCA Group has an internal process to acquire a passport (if required))
- Bachelor' s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of manufacturing.
- WCM experience in WO/LO/QC/FI/AM/PM.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong process and systems focus; Risk Management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with conflicting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytic, communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, and Word.
- Highly motivated self-starter and change agent.
- Excellent leader skills.
- Launch experience associated with a new vehicle launch will be a significant benefit.
- Type: Contract 12 Months + Long Term.
- Travel Locations: Toledo, OH and Windsor, Canada.