1500 Hughes Way Long Beach, CA 90810
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in or leads project procurement strategy development and implementation and may be assigned as a Procurement project lead.
- Identifies and advises project and Supply Management of commercial risks.
- May participate in internal and external Supply Management presentations.
- Effectively executing company policies and procedures relating to procurement management.
- Negotiating in a timely, accurate and adequate manner.
- Performing administrative activities in a timely, accurate and adequate manner.
- Fulfilling procurement requirements during project performance.
- Effectively supervising change activity to assure adequate protection of the company.
- Identifying problems, reporting status and performing corrective action in a timely, accurate and adequate manner.
- Implementing and supporting Supply Chain Management programs and procedures.
- Working with project personnel to plan and support Supply Chain Management execution of the project.
- Coordinating with Project Management, Construction Management, Business Development, Legal, Finance, and Insurance during all phases of project execution.
- Minimum 8-12 years' of experience in Supply Management or related field, with specific experience in Procurement required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills required.
- BA or BS, or equal, preferred.
- SCMP, CPP, or other professional procurement designation preferred.
- EPC experience preferred, will consider Owner Experience also.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred.