Senior Mechanical Engineer
1555 Coraopolis Heights Rd # 420 Coraopolis, PA 15108
Looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer with experience in an MEP consulting company to join the Pittsburgh office of a rapidly growing firm. Working as a member of a cross-disciplinary engineering design team, the Senior Mechanical Engineer will focus on production of construction documents, including drawings and specifications for multiple project types: central plants, laboratories, hospitals, K-12, higher education and commercial projects. The successful candidate will be collaborative and work closely in a supervisory and mentoring role with junior engineers and designers.
- 10+ years’ experience in mechanical design and consultation.
- Ability to effectively lead, manage and design multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability and experience satisfying clients’ needs, budgets and schedules.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to motivate a project team, building consensus and providing inspiration.
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.