Senior Mechanical Engineers
5907 Turkey Lake Rd Orlando, FL 32819
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/297052
- Need two solid Mechanical Engineers (ride) for a project that is getting underway currently (beginning stages).
- The Senior Engineer is a key technical contributor and their responsibilities include: specification and enforcement of clients’ technical requirements, acting as a technical interface to outside design and production entities, providing technical input and direction to project level risk management / risk reduction activities.
- Duties may include assisting with updates for technical specifications, systems research, patent pursuit and defense duties, contribution to systems scoping, specification, design or analysis, field assistance for installation, test and adjust, and other such tasks as defined by S/R Engineering management, and that support S/R Engineering tasks and/or experience:
- Bachelors degree from a four year college or university in Engineering, (Mechanical Preferred).
- 7-10 years of experience required in engineering practice
- 3-5 years of experience preferred in theme park related work (ride)
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Professional Engineering License preferred.