Senior PCB Designer
24175 Research Dr Farmington, MI 48335
Our customer, a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology, is seeking a PCB Designer.
- As a Senior Designer you will perform PCB design work and schematic work as part of the global Engineering Services team.
- Utilizing mentor tools and functionality to complete work.
- Designing work follows DFM guidelines and global process.
- Participates in design reviews, ensures independent check, approval of deviations and restricted parts prior to release.
- Enforces process and requirements to ensure no unauthorized changes occur.
- Produce ECAD IDF files for Mechanical review, and import and review data from Mechanical CAD system to ensure interface between these two databases is consistent.
- Manages CAD file data, produces all output documentation for fabricator and plant.
- Works with other team members globally to ensure high quality PCB' s.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 + years of experience in design work
- Strong PCB knowledge in automotive products.
- Multilayer PCB' s with dense populations.
- Familiar with RF and EMC requirements.
- Fablink experience in creating panels.
- CES set up and reporting.
- Mentor Certifications or experience using DXDesigner/Expedition EE792 or higher version.
- Electronics Technology certification.