Senior Plumbing Engineer
800 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90017
Are you excited about leaving your mark on sustainable, game-changing projects across the United States? This Company' s building services team offers unrivaled career opportunities in their Los Angeles office.
Joining their MEP design team, this role will see you working as part of multi-disciplinary project teams delivering cutting-edge solutions for a range of some of the world' s leading architecture practices. Located in Los Angeles an up and coming design hub, we can offer you the opportunity to further your skill set across design, commercials and relationship management.
- Produce detailed building services design and calculations (using both software and knowledge to verify robust calculations).
- Prepare technical specifications and schedules, set out time frames for deliverables, design development reports and innovative design solutions.
- Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work.
- Mentor and inspire graduate and junior engineers to deliver creative design solutions.
Outside of Design:
- Manage project finances, monitor scope, ensure quality and manage deliverables.
- Manage project resourcing including recognizing the need for outsourcing where applicable.
- Represent The Company at client meetings and maintain strong, productive relationships with a variety of clients and project stakeholders.
- Coordinate and collaborate efforts between other specialisms to drive effective, continued communication between project team members.
- Demonstrated experience in mechanical engineering and HVAC design.
- Accountable, organised and reliable individual who is happy to take the lead in challenging situations.
- Previous experience from a variety of interesting and challenging projects within the US or internationally, with a broad ability for mechanical and environmental design.
- Strong experience with BIM tools such as REVIT and Navisworks.
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- PE license.
- LEED AP accredited preferred.
- Most importantly, a burning passion to positively impact the built environment through innovative, sustainable design.