Senior Quality Engineer
1103 W Baddour Pkwy Lebanon, TN 37087
The Senior Quality Engineer will lead complex assignments to develop, apply, and maintain quality requirements for processing components and other materials into finished goods and products.
- Design and implement methods and procedures for testing and inspecting the quality level of products and equipment.
- Review supporting manufacturing documentation to ensure it contains the necessary criteria and provisions to permit effective materials inspection and testing.
- Analyze failure analysis reports and returned products.
- Recommend and implement corrective action.
- Initiate/monitor corrective and preventive actions for procedural, product or process deficiencies.
- Maintain and improve Quality Management System to assure it suits the company’ s goals and objectives.
- Audit various areas within the quality management system to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Apply high level problem solving tools to reduce defects and scrap on manufacturing processes.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering discipline (ME Preferred).
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience in a Quality Engineering role or equivalent experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Individual must be results oriented, high energy and pro-active with strong problem solving skills.
- Skilled in statistical methods, APQP, TS 16949, FMEA, and PPAP.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Minitab
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Periodic travel required to foster customer and supplier relations for Quality Improvement.