Senior Software Engineer
349 Inverness Drive South Englewood, CO 80112
Rapidly growing company looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team. You’ ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth.
This is a hands-on internal consultant role with the corporate web development team.
The candidate will be designing and training new solutions as well as integrating many internal technologies and teams. This would include our existing technology landscape along with new enterprise CMS, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and a React front-end. The goal is to build an integrated application technology platform that scales and is efficient for future business growth. Day-to-day tasks would include working with and training best practices other internal development teams when using AEM and React. Keeping pulse on latest trends, tools and architectures for better quality of websites. This person should be very proficient with React.js and supporting technologies, be able to communicate technology for a variety of audiences, be up to date on the latest tools, trends and frameworks.
- Subject Matter Expert on REACT Development and its function & Utilization across the company.
- Integration into common services (analytics, AB Testing, Internal APIs, DAM, CMS, etc.)
- Presentation layer abstraction for utilization within GUI based SPA editors (AEM-SPA, Portal Builder, etc.)
- Steward / Creation / Curation of Company Standards for functional and presentation level development of front-end facing components.
- Clean well documented API standards.
- Engineering Governance of submitted components into global libraries.
- Administration of libraries access levels, GIT repositories, and process for submission, review, and publish of components.
- Consultant / Contractor to other businesses to help teach how to develop, deploy and manage components for integration into common services.
- Construction of Front-end templates / layouts for global use by multiple businesses.
- Advocate for common frameworks / systems to enable cross functional re-application of common systems, tools & components.
- Architecture / Design / execution of common solutions w/ lifecycle of products /services in mind.
- User engagement for requirements / use case generation and maintenance.
- Defining best practices, providing training, and guidance on technical execution.
- Consulting and helping new products / businesses within company integrate into these common platform services.
Candidate should have senior level, demonstrated experience with practical application of the below skills in order to be able to train / teach others:
- API definition / documentation / testing
Highly Desired Skills
Should be from an engineering / developer stand point:
- Adobe AEM
- Adobe Target
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe AEM Single Page App Editor
- DAM solutions
Education: Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or other relevant program preferred
Years of experience: 5 years
Up to 25% travel
Years of Experience:
Up to 25%
US Citizenship Required