Senior Software Engineer
660 Newport Center Drive, Suite 200 Newport Beach, CA 92660
In this role you will implement software and communication protocols to connect devices to cloud based systems. You will also design, test and debug software while working closely with other teams to define requirements. Development tasks may include embedded firmware development in battery powered devices, embedded Linux applications and drivers, and cloud hosted applications. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in security protocols and methods.
- 5+ years embedded development experience.
- Proficiency in Java, Python, C++.
- Familiarity with communication protocols such as TCP, TLS, MQTT, and HTTPS.
- Experience with cloud IoT platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- Strong understanding of security across devices, connectivity, cloud, and user interfaces.
- Experience with Zigbee, Z-Wave, OCF, WiFi, BLE and Cellular devices desired.
- Strong understanding of IP based communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience with blockchain solutions.
- Experience with development on prototype hardware.