Senior Solution Architect
1225 S Clark St Arlington, VA 22202
A culture that respects work-life balance and individual work styles
We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance options, and 401K Retirement Plan with a company match. Employees can also take advantage of a tuition reimbursement program and enjoy a 9/80 work schedule and Paid Time Off.
- We are currently looking to bring another committed innovator onto our team to help deliver a highly scalable analytics solution that will serve hundreds of organizations across the globe.
- Be the point person for this technical delivery team, bringing your deep understanding of IT systems and technologies, direction-setting, and providing expert guidance to developers, systems administrators, and others.
- Work closely with project managers and lead the Urban Insights technical team in the design, planning, and implementation of integrated systems that deliver high-value insights to customers
- Research emerging design patterns, methods and technologies to formulate technical recommendations that drive greater value into our systems and solutions
- Support and encourage the team to maintain the knowledgebase that documents the design of our products and solutions.
- Be the subject matter expert representing our group within the broader organization and externally regarding our technology roadmap, systems architecture, supporting infrastructure, and other aspects of the technology portfolio
Technologies we use:
- Azure technology stack
- Strong experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS technologies and components
- Specific Azure products in/related to our architecture and platform
- SQL DW
- Data lake
- Power BI
- Analysis Services
- If you’ re motivated to harness the power of data to improve the lives of millions of travelers and can check the boxes above, let' s talk.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Four-year college degree (BS or BA) in computer science, engineering or related field plus 8 years of related experience or advanced degree with 6 years of related experience. Minimum of 5 years experience must be in an Architect or Lead role, leading requirements analysis, design, development and operation of distributed, fault-tolerant applications with particular attention to security, scalability, performance, availability.