Senior TIBCO Engineer
Reston, Virginia | Direct Placement
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6 or more years' experience in Java development, middleware, distributed computing and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Proven history of successful interaction with internal customers and/or enterprise IT department
- Strong working knowledge of modern Java-related/SOA-related frameworks and ability to develop design patterns for specific technical problems/stereotypes
- Strong working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and associated concepts such as XML Schemas, WS specifications, SOAP, Service Mediation/ESB, Policy Management, Governance, Messaging, etc.
- 6 -7 years of hands-on development experience with TIBCO EMS, Business Works and Hawk
- Hands-on installation, configuration and maintenance TIBCO EMS, Business Works HAWK environments. This includes troubleshooting production issues, deploying application and configuration components.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented team player with an ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills
- Understanding of Managed File Transfer protocols like AS2, Connect Direct, sftp
- Understanding of API Gateway products like Layer 7/CA XML Gateway products.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Looking for a more senior resource 6 years of expertise with TIBCO BusinessWorks and EMS 6 years of experience with TIBCO monitoring and B2B gateway Expertise with TIBCO Administration Excellent communication skills
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Service orientation architecture
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/226317