Senior Technical Project Manager
2130 Woodward Austin, Texas 78744 | Contract
- Minimum 8 years as project manager of all phases of technical projects including teams of 15-40+ people.
- Strong working experience on projects such as cloud implementation and management, software development, medical science
- Strong understanding of and applied experience with Agile development principles.
- Ability to coach teams in the scrum master capacity.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic development environment with matrix reporting structure.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast- paced environment, between multiple projects and post-project support.
- Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities and independently? take ownership?.
- Responsible to ensure appropriate processes, data quality, and systems delivery.
- Ability to define business processes, data needs, and requirements, write use and business cases.
- Experience on the Biotech and Life Science industries is preferred
- Experience with Product Introduction, eBusiness, SAP/E1 ERPs and Manufacturing is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including able to interact with VP level and below effectively.
- Work with developers to translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Able to work effectively with dispersed, remote and global teams when needed.
- Expected to follow Company? s governance processes and methodologies, and manage to budget.
- Able to manage projects even without domain technology expertise by leveraging experts.
- Working experience implementing project with regulatory and compliance components (FDA, HIPAA, etc)
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/296212