Sheet Metal Mechanics/Technicians
AAR Airframe Maintenance â Indianapolis 2825 W Perimeter Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46241
Shifts: 2 (1st 6: 00AM – 4: 40PM & Swing 4: 30PM – 3: 00AM)
Schedule: 4/10’ s
# of Positions: 42
Our client is an aviation provider in the Americas and one of the largest in the world, providing commercial and expeditionary services. Their aftermarket expertise and award-winning solutions provide customers to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and maintain high levels of quality service.
- Indianapolis, IN location is seeking Sheet Metal Technicians responsible for high proficiency in all minor through major repairs, modifications, E.A.s, with minimal supervision.
- There will be limited supervision for employees when able to portray their leadership skills and mentor entry level mechanics.
- Ability to continue your professional growth and development opportunity for future career opportunities
- You will deliver your experience/skills on various major aircrafts, such as Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier and Embraer to our customers.
Education and Experience:
- Skilled in fabrication, cold working, flap peening and jacking/shoring aircraft.
- Highly proficient in using technical data and drawings to locate part numbers and accomplish repairs.
- Ensure work performed adheres to high quality standards.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 year+ related experience and/or training.
- Hold a minimum of an A License;
- May or may not have a P license
- Experience on ERJ Aircraft plus
- Must have experience in either/or/all Aircraft, Avionics, Aerospace, Defense, Military, helicopter and/or related
- Must Have Sheetmetal Experience
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) business.
- You will have a solid understanding of AMM, SRM, Wiring Diagram/References; Proficiency in utilizing & determining IPC parts; a working knowledge of ATA chapters.