Shipper / Receiver I
250 Eddie Jones Way Oceanside, CA 92058
Performs the physical and clerical tasks involved in shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials
Since the plant is closing this team member’ s tasks will be adjusting as needed BUT their main focus will be archiving documents.
- experience with filing and archiving documents.
- If they have worked with Iron Mountain before that would be a plus.
- Load, unload freight trucks
- Upon receipt of materials from internal / external customers, identify and sort materials into categories such as MRO / Supply, Materials requiring Receiving inspection, Customer returns and Interco orders that do not require receiving inspection
- Establish accurate initial counts upon receipt of goods from both internal production orders and external purchase orders
- Receive materials utilizing the proper transactions within SAP, identify materials with License Tags and distribute to the proper locations for further processing
- Pick and pack allocated materials utilizing the proper SAP transactions and insure correct traceability is identified on documentation
- Execute all Material Handling duties within the warehouse. All que areas within the warehouse must be cleared periodically throughout the day to maintain process flow
- Complete cycle counts to maintain Inventory accuracy
- Utilize SAP transactions and UPS / FEDEX software to fully process or (post goods issue) picked and packed materials being shipped to both external platting vendors and external (Domestic) trade customers
- Complete daily tasks as identified by team leads or Supervisor
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 3 years’ prior experience in a warehouse environment.
- Experience with MS Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- US Citizen or Perm Legal resident required
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience with freight companies and forwarders such as UPS and FEDEX
- Minimum of 2 years’ SAP experience a must
- Effective communication
- Team oriented
- Detail oriented
- Computer Skills
- Able to lift to 30 pounds
- Must be able to walk, stand, climb, kneel, reach, crawl, push, pull and twist most of the day
- General Warehouse knowledge also a plus.
- Associates Degree or local equivalent in related discipline
- Knowledge of ITAR and EH&S a plus