Software Developer III
14200 Kirkham Wy Aircraft Systems Group Poway, California 92064 | Contract
- In this role, the successful candidate must have advanced conceptual understanding of software development concepts, theory, and operations and have applied that knowledge in the implementation of new principles and concepts.
- Candidate will work write embedded C++ applications in a Linux environment.
- Chosen candidate will work on both legacy and new embedded code bases.
- Candidate will work in a multi-disciplined environment, designing, implementing, and debugging software that interfaces with FPGAs, GPGPUs and other hardware components utilizing both COTS and custom boards.
- The candidate must be a self-starter that is motivated to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree or Masters degree in engineering or a related technical discipline from an accredited institution and 5 or more years of experience with a Bachelors degree, 3 or more years of experience with a Masters degree.
- The candidate must have the ability to understand and apply new technical concepts quickly.
- The candidate must be a strong oral and written communicator. The candidate must demonstrate the ability to work well in teams.
- The candidate must be proficient in C++ coding in embedded systems, and be able to provide examples of completed projects.
- It is desirable, but not required for the Candidate to have experience with real-time systems such as RT Linux, Free RTOS, or VxWorks.
- It is desirable for the candidate to have experience in signal processing code development, system integration, and data analysis.
- Typically requires a bachelors degree, masters degree or PhD in computer science, information systems or a related discipline and progressive software development experience as follows; four or more years of experience with a bachelors degree or two or more years of experience with a masters degree. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education. Must have a complete understanding of software development concepts, principles, and theory and demonstrate complete understanding and application of programming and analysis concepts. Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment. Ability to organize, schedule, and coordinate work phases and, determine the appropriate approach at the task level or, with assistance, at the project level and to provide solutions to a range of complex problems. Must have strong communication, computer, documentation, presentation, and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team; and, lead a team of less experienced professional employees on semi-routine tasks. Able to work extended hours as required.
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/296956