13970 Stowe Drive Poway, California 92064 | Contract
- Formulate detailed plans for the implementation of software solutions. In addition to program design this includes determining language, platform, and resource requirements.
- Implementation of design including coding, testing, and documentation.
- Deployment of applications across the enterprise including cross- platform compliance and insuring availability of necessary resources.
- Code maintenance including debugging and updating to keep pace with the evolving environment.
- Assist in planning for future applications based on new developments in computer technology.
- Communicate with the software developer group, with users, and with management as well as with the wider community through the publishing and presentation of technical papers.
- Maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Proficient in C, C++, Linux, Linux Kernel
- H.264, NTSC, KLV, MPEG2, FFMPEG
- Technologist with a video background
Qualifications Essential Qualifications
- Typically requires a bachelors degree, masters degree or PhD in computer science, information systems or a related discipline and progressive software development experience as follows; four or more years of experience with a bachelors degree or two or more years of experience with a masters degree. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education. Must have a complete understanding of software development concepts, principles, and theory and demonstrate complete understanding and application of programming and analysis concepts. Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment. Ability to organize, schedule, and coordinate work phases and, determine the appropriate approach at the task level or, with assistance, at the project level and to provide solutions to a range of complex problems. Must have strong communication, computer, documentation, presentation, and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team; and, lead a team of less experienced professional employees on semi-routine tasks. Able to work extended hours as required.
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/297059