Software Engineer - (.NET)
2701 Navistar Drive Lisle, IL 60532 | Contract
- Function as the technical delivery lead to define the technical and solution architectures.
- Facilitate development of technical architecture blueprints.
- Create technical frameworks and components using the technologies listed below to convert the designs into actual working .NET frameworks and components.
- Create Proof-of-concepts (POCs) for new and innovative ideas/requirements to determine the feasibility.
- Implement Industry standard best practices to improve architecture, code quality, performance, scalability and maintainability of the enterprise systems.
- Collaborate with project team members to implement application features using the frameworks and best practices you establish.
- Re-factor existing enterprise applications to the new architectures and frameworks.
- Modernize and optimize the enterprise applications to migrate to Microsoft Azure Cloud Technology.
- Create and facilitate performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
- Implement Security best practices for securing web applications and APIs.
- Bachelors degree or above, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering.
- At least 10+ years of progressive hands-on experience with architecture, design and development of web applications using Microsoft ASP.NET Web Technologies.
- Full lifecycle development experience using Visual Studio 2012 or higher, C# 4 or higher, .NET 4.5 or higher, ASP.NET MVC 4 or higher, WCF and Web API.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture; developing and consuming Web Services - REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL Server: Packages, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, SQLs.
- Knowledge of IIS; deployment and basic administration of application on IIS.
- Knowledge of testing .NET web applications, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, etc.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Build scripts with TFS.
- Must be US Citizen or GC Holder.