Software Engineer I
901 E. Ball Road Anaheim, CA 92805 | Contract
Under general direction of the Manager Software Engineering or Supervisor of Software Development, this position performs professional level software/systems design engineering assignments of wide complexity with considerable discretion as to work details in the design and development of computer systems hardware and software.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under limited supervision, designs, develops, and implements of non-routine software engineering applications, including but not limited to: real-time embedded software design, controls algorithm software implementation and user-interface design and development, testing and certification.
- Assist in the analysis and investigation of major software engineering project tasks including hardware/software compatibility of interface design issues.
- Integration of software components into software/hardware systems or subsystems.
- Assist in the definition of design specifications and parameters, development and application of major routines and utility programs.
- Support analysis of system architecture requirements and development.
Education and/or Experience:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent discipline from four-year college or university and 0-2 years applicable software/systems design engineering experience and/or training.
- Must have programming knowledge in C, C++.