351 Cliff Rd. E. Burnsville, MN 55337
We’ re seeking an individual who will be responsible for working to design, code and test simulation aircraft system models. These models are incorporated into flight simulator devices we build for Airlines around the world. If you are an engineer who enjoys a challenge while learning the many aspects of the ever-changing and cutting edge technology that make up todays aircraft, contact us today.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes aircraft documentation to gain understanding aircraft system workings.
- Use modern programming and debugging skills to write well-designed testable code.
- Expand existing software to meet the changing technological needs.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional simulation.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Adhere to all company and contractual standards and processes applicable to software.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid foundation in C++.
- Exposure to Visual Studio or comparable Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Performed troubleshooting and debugging of errors in applications.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal communication.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong verbal, written, and active listening communication skills.
- Must possess exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Matlab/Simulink experience a plus.
- Strong problem resolution and skills.
Education and Work Experience:
- A Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science. (A related Degree in Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics may be considered).
- 2 - 4 years of experience as a software engineer.
- The ability to work in a small team environment to achieve project goals.
- Aviation industry experience is a plus.