6100 Condor Drive Moorpark, CA 93021
Role & Responsibilities:
- Development of process control software, communications protocols, instrumentation, and electronic devices for customer use with TestEquity Chamber products.
- Assistance with customer support calls related to software, instrumentation, and communications.
- Computer aided process control design, development, and programming of Watlow F4T and F4 Control systems.
- Liaison with TestEquity Test and Measurement suppliers to aid in integrating their products with TestEquity chambers and process control instrumentation.
Required / Highly Preferred Skills:
- BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering + 5 years of experience in laboratory testing, instrumentation, process equipment, quality control, or industrial/consumer manufacturing.
- Advanced studies or experience in control theory, programming, or computer communications is desired.
- Familiarity with several of the following: LabVIEW, HMI/SCADA Software (Human Machine Interface), SCPI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments), RS232C Communications, GPIB – IEEE-488 Communications, Ethernet, Python, Modbus RTU, Watlow F4 and F4T Instruments, Keysight Test Flow software, Keysight BenchVu, data loggers, and process control instrumentation.
- Programming Language, Visual Basic, C# or C++, or Java Programming Language are a definite plus.
- Knowledge and use of MS Office software.
- Self-starter/multi-tasker with the ability to manage their time.
- Strong communication skills (internal/external customers, vendors, suppliers.
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking the English language.
- Professional appearance (customer and vendor meetings).
Physical Demands of Position:
- Ascending and descending step stools/ladders.
- Continuous exposure to live electrical equipment.
- Continuous exposure to rotating machinery.
- Continuous exposure to very hot and very cold machinery.
- Extended periods of standing, kneeling, climbing, reaching and bending.