112 Lakeview Canyon Rd. Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
- PEAK’ s client is at the forefront of providing modern, scalable cloud based commercial solutions to help their customers proactively identify security risks buried in massive amounts of data.
- They are leveraging cutting edge scale out solutions in cloud, AI/ML, IoT/edge and large-scale enterprise analytics to help customers make informed decisions.
- This is a small, but experienced team with diverse backgrounds in the defense/ security, analytics, and cloud computing space and looking to expand our team in Edinburgh.
- Hiring software engineers, who can produce efficient, and functional web-based software services to solve complex analytics problems.
- The ideal Candidate is an exceptional developer, who loves to push the boundaries in solving highly complex problems using innovative solutions.
- Some relevant experience designing and developing technological solutions for data analytics related projects / initiatives.
- Implementing the solutions by developing & testing modular, reusable, efficient and scalable code.
- The ideal candidate would have successful implementations of real-time big data pipelines, developing or integrating real-time service and would possess great problem-solving skills, ability and confidence to run spikes and resolve architectural choices.
Required Experience/ Skills:
- Integrating big data opensource technologies using modern architecture patterns
- Proficiency in related SW development, collaboration and testing tool suite(s) (IDE, SCM, Automated Test Frameworks)
- Developing secure web, web service solutions (REST, Microservices, MVC, SPA)
- Experience in distributed computing frameworks and application development in one or more modern software stacks and related frameworks, architecture approaches (LAMP, ELK, serverless)
- Strong experience in architecting and implementing in both batch and streaming / real-time big data pipelines (Kafka / Spark Streaming / Message Queues)
- Structured relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Hive on Object Storage)
- NoSQL/unstructured data and object stores (KV Stores, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, S3, Minio)
- Hands-on development experience using Public Cloud IaaS (Azure, AWS)
- Linux computing environment and use of command line tools including knowledge of shell/Python scripting for automating common tasks
- Ability to work in a team in an DevOps setting, familiarity with JIRA and clear understanding Agile, CI/CD and related technologies (i.e. Git, Jenkins/Bamboo, Load Testing)
- Integrating/deploying AI/ML models for real-time predictions
- You must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the US.
- In order to obtain potential security clearance with no exclusions, candidates should ideally be a US Citizen.