14125 Telephone Ave Ste 2 Chino, CA 91710 | Direct Placement
- Experience using AutoCAD 2012 or newer
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and Adobe
- Experience in creating Residential and/or Commercial Solar plans (at least one year-required)
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code
- Familiarity with Solar Code requirements of cities in LA, Riverside, San Bernardino, & Orange county
- Creating solar panel drawings using CAD software; from designs, sketches, layouts or notes that may be provided by engineering, with sufficient detail and accuracy to facilitate successful manufacturing of the hardware.
- Implementing design rules and best practices to generate panel drawings to ensure compliance with design requirements.
- Put together Solar Residential Permit plans
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and communicate with internal and external customers about their needs
- Checking and verifying drawings are accurate and complete.
- Printing drawings and other materials.
- Uploading documents to CRM.
- Changes to existing drawings.
- Supports the standardization of documentation.
- Works with Configuration Management and information systems for document control.
- Supports engineering and drafting needs.
- Working with design engineering and senior drafter/designers will be trained for the following.
- Generate drawings to support product documentation and manufacturing.
- Working with engineers regarding model accuracy, design, drafting standards and ECN/ECR documentation.
- Identifying non-conformance issues and participating in finding solutions.