Sr. Electrical Designer
700 W. Ball Road Anaheim, CA 92802
- Must be able to do mechanical detail drawings for racks, consoles, and boxes, and be able to specify materials, weld symbols, tolerances as required for fabrication.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC), NFPA 79, UL508A & Industry Standards.
- Proficient in use of common computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- Excellent oral & written communications skills.
- Team player, able to work with, & under the supervision of, engineers in a technical environment.
- Documented experience as a self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks & priorities while still meeting budget & schedule goals.
- Flexible with work schedule, including the ability to work 3rd shift as applicable to meet task goals (rare).
- Proficient in configuration & document management.
- Proven knowledge of ASME Y14.
- Ability to troubleshoot & assess problems in the field to develop solutions.
- Experience in Safety critical systems & Fail Safe design concepts.
- Proficient in AutoCAD software and SolidWorks 2015.
- 10+ years of experience creating electrical/mechanical detail drawings for racks, consoles, and boxes.
- Be able to specify materials, weld symbols, tolerances as required for fabrication.
- CorelDraw experience highly preferred.
- HM is willing to review candidate' s with a Bachelor' s Degree and 2+ years of experience.
- Local candidates only.
- Associates Degree.