Sr. Electrical Engineer
1850 N. Gravers Road Ste 300 Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
- 16+ years of experience in electrical engineering for commercial and industrial buildings. Focus on Mission Critical Data Centers, Hospitals, and/or Pharmaceutical projects a plus.
- Candidate will be responsible for facility-level electrical design for medium-voltage (35kV and below) and low-voltage systems (480V and below); including power distribution, lighting systems, fire alarm systems, special systems, and motor controls.
- Ability to conduct related electrical system calculations including load analysis, short circuit calculations, protective device coordination studies and arc flash studies using computer based programs.
- Ability to coordinate electrical design with in-house architects, mechanical and plumbing engineers.
- Ability to handle a variety of engineering projects from conception through successful operation.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- P.E. or ability to obtain P.E.