Sr. Electrical Engineer
1 W 3rd St #200 Tulsa, OK 74103
Our customer is looking for a Senior Electrical Power Engineer to join their Oil, Gas & Chemical (OG&C) group in the Tulsa, OK office. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, organizational, project documentation skills, be willing to assist junior engineers, and electrical project management skills.
- The Engineer will be responsible for designing power systems primarily for OG&C projects: specifying power requirements for refineries, chemical / process plants, and lighting systems.
- Leading the preparation of construction drawings, specifications, scope of work, meeting minutes, and calculations.
- Performing short circuit analysis, arc flash studies, load analysis, and photo-metrics using appropriate software.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Travel required. (10 – 25%).
- Refinery and or chemical plant electrical engineering experience required, three years minimum.
- Proficient in reading and understanding P&ID’ s, instrumentation functionality, and power requirements.
- Knowledge of Electrical Equipment Specification Required including Generators and UPS.
- Must have developed the following skills: leadership, planning, team work, decision making, judgment and problem solving as well as the ability to make sound technical decisions and work with very little supervision.
- Must have diverse and strong overall technical skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be an experienced user of Microsoft Office suite.
Familiarity with the Following:
- Construction and equipment specifications and installation practices for all area classifications engineering utility systems for industrial equipment.
- ETAP Experience a plus.