Sr. Electronics Test Engineer
2734 Hickory Grove Road Davenport, IA 52804
This position is located in Davenport, IA.
- Conceptualize, design, program, test, and document test equipment designs and verify equipment performance.
- Create circuit designs including component selection, schematic capture, modeling and analysis for test equipment.
- Work with board layout designers for schematic implementation.
- Interface with procurement and suppliers for component selection and purchase.
- Specify test and calibration procedures for developed electronic test equipment.
- Provide analysis to support electrical circuit changes or approvals.
- Conduct root-cause-analysis and technical investigations for software/hardware designs.
- Support new product development with specification of design for test requirements.
- Work with customers to specify and design O, I and D level test equipment.
- Provide engineering assistance to production, service, and repair personnel.
- Provide guidance and assistance to technicians for assembly, testing, and troubleshooting of test equipment.
- Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineering (EE or EET) or equivalent degree from an ABET accredited program.
- 5 or more years of experience in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience performing circuit design and schematic capture.
- Experience programming LabVIEW or similar test and instrumentation application.
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- 3+ years of Test Engineering experience.
- Experienced performing structured programming, C, Pascal and Python language experience desired.
- Experienced utilizing Orcad for schematic capture.
- Experienced developing automated test equipment for development and production environments.
- Knowledge of military and aerospace testing standards.