Sr. Electronics Test Engineer
2734 Hickory Grove Road Davenport, IA 52804
Senior Electronics Test Engineer
PEAK is seeking a Senior Electronics Test Engineer to work as part of a dynamic development team for the Life Support and Aerial Refueling Systems products at our Davenport, Iowa facility. We are looking for a talented engineer to develop and support qualification, production and customer deliverable test equipment. You will participate in everything from new equipment design and development to supporting customers with new installation and upgrades. This position is located in Davenport, IA.
- Conceptualize, design, program, test, and document test equipment designs and verify equipment performance.
- Create circuit designs including component selection, schematic capture, modeling and analysis for test equipment.
- Work with board layout designers for schematic implementation.
- Interface with procurement and suppliers for component selection and purchase.
- Specify test and calibration procedures for developed electronic test equipment.
- Provide analysis to support electrical circuit changes or approvals.
- Conduct root-cause-analysis and technical investigations for software/hardware designs.
- Support new product development with specification of design for test requirements.
- Work with customers to specify and design O, I and D level test equipment.
- Provide engineering assistance to production, service, and repair personnel.
- Provide guidance and assistance to technicians for assembly, testing, and troubleshooting of test equipment.
- Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineering (EE or EET) or equivalent degree from an ABET accredited program.
- 5 or more years of experience in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience performing circuit design and schematic capture.
- Experience programming LabVIEW or similar test and instrumentation application.
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- 3+ years of Test Engineering experience.
- Experienced performing structured programming, C, Pascal and Python language experience desired.
- Experienced utilizing Orcad for schematic capture.
- Experienced developing automated test equipment for development and production environments.
- Knowledge of military and aerospace testing standards.