Sr. Financial Analyst
501 DEL NORTE OXNARD, CA 93030
Prepares forward pricing rates and supports audit requests. Assists with consolidation of financial data for 5 companies. Supports CFO with monthly reporting requirements and financial analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Assist business leadership and staff in providing information, analysis and insight to support key business decisions and or changes in financial or operational direction.
- Prepares and updates forward pricing rates.
- Internal & external audit support.
- Consolidates monthly financial information for 5 companies.
- Supports CFO with monthly reporting requirements, analysis of capital purchases & investment opportunities.
- Prepares / updates power point presentations and financial exhibits, monthly leadership team meeting slides.
- Pro-actively develop and execute solutions that satisfy the needs of the business and improve financial metrics, identify cost savings.
- Ad hoc analysis of financial data; historical & future state, including P&L, Balance Sheet & Statement of Cash Flows.
- Generates and maintains desk top procedures as required.
- Interprets and applies division and corporate financial policies, government legislation, and accounting theory.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor' s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university required, MBA or graduate level business degree desirable; and three to five years experience, with one to two years experience in a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and other employees.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Requires proficiency in using Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Requires working knowledge of business systems applications such as MRPII and ERP, and financial applications.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
- CPA Certificate highly desirable.