Sr. Innovation Engineer
San Diego, CA 92121 US
The Sr. Innovation Engineer works as part of a creative team to solve real life problems in new and innovative ways. The Sr. Innovation Engineer has strong working knowledge of existing technologies and stays current on new, and emerging technologies. In this role you will produce creative ideas to respond to opportunities, both internal and external, that lead to next generation product offerings.
- Professional position with growth potential utilizing engineering education and experience to solve complex problems and develop product solutions that do not exist in today’s market.
- Bring clarity and definition to the challenges in the market and present creative ideas that could result in future products.
- Research and track latest advancements in technology that are strategically relevant.
- Working as an individual contributor, use current skills, technical knowledge, and experience, and innovative technology to deliver solutions.
- Identify ways to accelerate time to market with new products.
- Develop and define product design(s), provide written specification in sufficient detail that enables others to complete design and engineer for production.
- Proactively and professionally communicates on progress, issues, and resolutions.
- Maintaining strict deadlines and prioritize workflow accordingly.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s, PhD or Post Doc in computer science, physics or mathematics or related field
- Strong experience with C++
- Knowledge of AI Algorithms
- Experience with GPUs is desirable.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing is desirable.
- Experience leading large-scale transformation projects and implementations is desirable.
- 100% covered Medical and Dental coverage for you & your family
- Generous 401(k) plan and contribution
- Events and weekly lunches
- Engaging wellness activities
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program
- So many more to list…
Our company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and considers reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform primary responsibilities. EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disabled