Sr. Mechanical Engineer
BUTTE, MT 59701 US
Seeking a passionate/talented Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our team.
The Senior Mechanical Engineering position includes technical challenges and opportunities that are continuously and rapidly evolving. The design work/scope required by this Senior Mechanical Engineering position encompasses the development of complete product designs and/or individual components.
Expectations for the Senior Mechanical Engineer:
• Take responsibility for assigned projects from inception to completion.
• Generate project requirements to resolve product/process problems and support the development of new products/processes, initiate technical investigations, and prepare design specifications, analyses, and make recommendations for presentation to management for approval.
• Responsibilities will include a mechanical design for a broad range of prototype, pre-commercial and new commercial products that are being nurtured in an advanced product development environment, with an emphasis on providing quality products to demanding industrial manufacturing businesses.
• Track record of solid technical leadership with preference given for experience designing products for manufacture.
• Strong work ethic and leadership and capabilities as a team leader/participant for assigned projects from inception to completion.
• Enthusiasm for working in a diverse, technically demanding, and exciting technology environment.
• Exceptional mechanical/machine design capabilities, including extensive product development and design for manufacturing experience.
• Capability to design and prototype pre-commercial, as well as new and complex commercial products.
• Develop and complete product designs as an effective team member and/or individually as assigned by management.
• Strong CAD and CAE design and analysis skills.
• Bachelors or Master of Science Mechanical Engineering, preferred, (ABET Accredited)
• Ten years of experience in Mechanical Design.
• SolidWorks proficiency
• Finite Element Analysis expertise (ANSYS preferred)
Salary: $90,000.00- $125,000.00/Year